Current diary dates
- 25 Mar 19 - Parents Consultation Meetings Key Stage 1
- 26 Mar 19 - Parents Consultation Meetings Key Stage 2
- 27 Mar 19 - Morning of Music - Parkgate Primary - Years 3 & 4
- 27 Mar 19 - Think Tank “Amazing Bodies” Workshop Year 2
- 28 Mar 19 - Reception trip to West Midlands Safari Park
- 29 Mar 19 - Mother’s Day Coffee Morning
- 29 Mar 19 - Morning of Music – Albany Theatre Years 3 & 4
- 12 Apr 19 - Break Up for Easter Holidays 3:20pm
- 29 Apr 19 - Return to School
- 6 May 19 - School closed for May Day
- 13 May 19 to 16 May 19 - Year 6 SATs Tests
- 24 May 19 - Break Up for Half Term Holiday - 3:20pm
- 3 Jun 19 - Return to School
- 3 Jun 19 to 5 Jun 19 - Residential Trip Year 6
- 4 Jun 19 - Eid ul Fitr
- 19 Jul 19 - Break Up for Summer Holidays - 3:20pm
- 22 Jul 19 - Staff Training Day (School closed to children)
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.